White corflute sheet is made from plastic weather resistant Polypropylene. With using this material you can safeguard your signs so that they can withstand the elements of the outside environment.
This product can be printed on and can also have vinyl or stickers attached to it.
Commonly known as corflute, Malflute, Fluteboard, fluted poly, poly flute, Cori flute or Fluted Polypropylene, this product is used for the same application and can be described or called many different products.
Corflute is ideal for a wide range of applications including;
- It is most widely used for sign writing. You can get vinyls stickers or have the sheets printed to make your signs to your specification.
- Making small inexpensive street signs such as home open signs, small business advertising and also used for quick arrow signs for directions to events.
- Floor protection in home renovations. It is thick enough to withstand movement of furniture and is heavy enough to sit on floor without moving around
- Moving furniture and furniture protection. Other than wrapping furniture in blankets this is a more robust sheeting that will protect with constant movement – ie on transport state to state.
- Can be used for packaging.
- Gloss white finish
- Tough plastic construction
- Chemical Resistant
Sheet Size 1220 x 2440 mm
Colour WHITE only
Single Sheets Please CALL for availability – 9409 3834
Price Start From Pack of 25 sheets of 2.7mm white $275+Gst
Cutting service available for sheets POA – please contact us at email@example.com